WILKO is selling a six piece patio set for just £65 – perfect for the warmer weather.
The bargain buy comes as Brits bask is a mini heatwave, with temperatures reaching up to 25C across the UK.
- Wilko Grey 6 Piece Patio Set, £65, Wilko – buy here
The set includes a glass top table, four foldable chairs and a parasol – ideal for four friends to enjoy the sun.
The garden furniture will set you back £65, which is actually good value for money.
We’ve had a look around and found the next best deal for six-piece set is at Asda, where it will cost you £89.
As these have sold out online, your next best bet is to splash out £100 for a similar one from Argos.
Twenty-six out of the 30 shoppers who have left a review have rated the Wilko set either four or five stars.
“I’ve had this set for a week and I’m very impressed,” one happy customer wrote. “It’s easy to assemble table (took one person 20 mins).
“The chairs look flimsy but they’re not! Very comfortable to sit on and they don’t blow over in the wind.”
Another said they were “impressed”, while a third person said it was “really great value”.
One customer even said: “Excellent value. Have mine for years and still in an excellent condition.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
“Good size table, chairs are comfortable and the parasol gives good shade.”
Wilko advises the parasol is used with a base that has been specifically designed to keep it in place, but you’ll have to buy one of these separately.
You can pick up a parasol base from Wilko for £15, or you can save cash by shopping at Argos where they start at £10.
It also recommends the table and chair set is kept covered when it’s not being used, although again you’ll need to fork out extra for one.
These typically cost around £15 and are available to buy from retailers including Wilko, Argos and Homebase.
Unfortunately, the set is currently unavailable to buy online but there are still on sale in stores.
We test supermarket chicken nuggets including Aldi and M&S to see which are best
HOUSE ABOUT IT
First-time buyers in scramble for homes with 30% off under new scheme
Your rights explained for Portugal holidays as it’s moved onto amber list
Can you get a refund from EasyJet or Jet2 if Portugal is added to amber list?
Ikea to launch MASSIVE 50% off sale in stores and online next week
The most common EuroMillions winning numbers ahead of £180m jackpot draw tonight
You can find your nearest Wilko using the locator tool, where you’ll also find the contact details in case you want to call ahead.
Last month, Aldi was selling a stylish rattan garden furniture set that comes with a built-in wine cooler.
One mum recently told us how she transformed her old garden furniture for just £17 to create a stunning boho escape.