THERE’S no denying that passions are running high in the Love Island villa right now… or should we say VILLAS.
Whether they’ve been left behind in the original villa or getting to know the boys in Casa Amor, the only thing that’s constant for the 2021 Love Island ladies is their killer wardrobe.
🌴 Read our Love Island 2021 live blog for the latest updates
While we can’t see Liberty’s head being turned by the singletons, Jake’s girlfriend still looks sensational in a pink one shoulder swimsuit as she pours her heart out to the girls.
Meanwhile, Chloe takes style notes from Kaz by wearing a pair of cute flared shorts which her fellow Islander also has in her wardrobe.
Here Fabulous reveals how you can shop the Love Island girls’ EXACT outfits from tonight’s episode – race you to the check-out!
- Hot Pink Cut Out One Shoulder Swimsuit, £18 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Light Wash Floaty Denim Short, £30 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Hot Pink Double Layer Slinky Ring Detail Asymmetric Bralet, £4.50 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Stone Crinkle Rib Knot Front Midi Dress, £25 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Green Ruched Side Split Maxi Skirt, £15 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Orange Crinkle Rib Knot Front Maxi Dress, £40 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
For more shopping tips and tricks, Marks & Spencer slashed 50% off womenswear in huge sale – including these Holly Willoughby approved looks.
And In the Frow X Edge of Ember launches ‘Paradise’ collection and it’s perfect for summer.
Plus this Primark worker revealed how to get that must-have item of clothing even if it isn’t stocked in your size.