F1 is back this weekend as the world’s best drivers head out to Baku for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
Max Verstappen will be looking to make it two race wins in a row while Lewis Hamilton is hoping to get back to winning ways following his stutter in Monaco.
The Monaco GP proved to be one of the most exciting races of the year as Brit Hamilton finished SEVENTH after a disastrous qualifying.
And the Baku City Circuit awaits as the F1 season continues to hot up.
When is F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix first practice?
- The race will take place at the Baku City Circuit in Azerbaijan’s capital.
- The Azerbaijan Grand Prix will start at 1pm on Sunday, June 6.
F1 AZERBAIJAN GP
Leclerc on pole with Hamilton second in qualifying, Verstappen starts 3rd
Leclerc grabs pole after joint-record FOUR red flags in Azerbaijan GP qualifying
F1 to ban Lewis Hamilton and Co from driving too slowly at Azerbaijan Grand Prix
Singapore GP CANCELLED due to Covid travel rules as F1 consider other options
Bottas ‘open minded’ about F1 future but hasn’t spoken to Mercedes about new deal
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- All of this weekend’s F1 action from the Azerbaijan Grand Prix will be shown live on Sky Sports F1.
- You can live stream all the action from first practice all the way to Sunday’s race from the NOW TV and Sky Go apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile device, tablet or Smart TV.
Full F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix race schedule
Friday, June 4
- Practice One – 9.30am
- Practice Two – 1pm
Saturday, June 5
- Practice Three – 10am
- Qualifying – 1pm
Sunday, June 6
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix – 1pm