BRENTFORD take on Swansea at Wembley with a place in the Premier League up for grabs.
The Bees were beaten at this stage last season and will hope to go one further after battling past Bournemouth in the semi-finals.
WIN £50,000! Play Dream Team Euros – our FREE fantasy football game
Swansea meanwhile saw off a spirited Rotherham and are hoping for a return to the top-flight after a three-season absence.
When is Brentford vs Swansea?
- This season’s Championship playoff final will be held on Saturday, May 29.
- Kick-off is at 3pm BST.
- The sides have met twice in the league this season, with both matches ending in 1-1 draws.
- Each team will have X fans cheering them on at Wembley.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on Sky Sports Main Event.
Coverage begins at 2pm.
If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass to stream on your mobile, tablet or PC.
What is the team news?
Marcus Forss is pushing for a start after scoring off the bench against Bourneouth.
Aside from Christian Norgaard, the Bees have no fresh injury concerns ahead of another trip to Wembley.
The Swans are also in good shape with Steve Cooper taking a fully-fit sqad to the Home of Football.
- Brentford to win – 17/20
- Draw – 23/10
- Swansea victory – 7/2
- Bees to be promoted – 4/11
- Swansea to reach Premier League – 15/8
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.