CHOCOLATE fans can get £10 worth of free treats from Hotel Chocolat for Valentine’s Day thanks to a cashback offer.
The deal is available to new customers of cashback website TopCashback.
All you need to do to get the chocolate for free is to first sign up to TopCashback, which is also free.
Then you simply click through to Hotel Chocolat’s website via TopCashback, make your order and wait for the money to be refunded.
The newly launched offer is available until April 4, or until 2,500 freebies have been claimed, so it’s best to be quick.
There’s no minimum spend, but you’ll only get the order value refunded up to a total of £10, including delivery.
For example, if you bought “The Everything H-Box” for £12.95 and paid the £3.95 delivery fee, you’ll still have to pay £6.90, given the £10 cashback.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones’ best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
These boxes come in a wide range of flavours, ranging from dark chocolate to booze.
Alternatively, you can buy Hotel Chocolat’s “Melting Heart – Milk” bag for £6, and the delivery fee will then take your spend to £9.95.
These come with 16 chocolate hearts weighing 100g in total, and are packed in a ribbon-tied bag.
Hotel Chocolat usually offers a click and collect service for 95p, but its stores are currently closed due to Covid-19.
Sadly, the cashback offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis.
As long as you have made some transactions which have become “Payable” on the TopCashback website, you can withdraw the cash at any time.
This can be paid to your bank account, via PayPal or in Avios Points.
How to get the free chocolate treats
- You’ll first need to create a TopCashback account
- Once you’ve registered, go to the deal on TopCashback’s wesbite and click on “get cashback now” to head to Hotel Chocolat’s online shop
- Make your purchase
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you’ll be able to transfer it to your bank account around 14 days after the promotion end date
Tax changes in the Budget that could affect you next month
SPICE UP YOUR LIVE
M&S brings back its ‘Love Sausage’ – and there’s a SPICY one too
BANK ON IT
Interest rates held at 0.01% but Bank of England warns they could go negative
Thousands of AA customers overcharged for breakdown cover
Martin Lewis warns 1.8million risk interest charges for missing tax deadline
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Morrisons is doing a Valentine’s Day feast food box for two costing £30
Check out our round-up of all supermarket meal deals for two for Valentine’s Day.
We’ve also rounded up ways to send Valentine’s Day cards for free to your other half.
Or if you’re planning on popping the question, Poundland has brought back its £1 engagement rings.