WHO doesn’t love a good bargain – especially when it’s Gucci and starting at a mere £12.
On your marks, set, GO!
Over the years, Asda’s become one of the favourite retailers in the UK – with some of the lowest prices in the market, it’s easy to see why so many households choose this brand name.
As much as we love Asda, the beloved Italian high fashion brand, Gucci, and your local Asda is a combination neither of us saw coming.
George at Asda has announced that on Friday, November 26, it will be selling a wide range of pre-loved Gucci garments across stores for its customers to purchase.
But there’s a little twist…
FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
To make the hunt a tad bit more exciting, the retailer hasn’t revealed which store locations will have the gems – the shoppers will have to go on a hunt, with cheeky staff hiding the items.
Whoever is lucky enough to track down the goods will be able to take them home for as little as £12 – when the real retail value goes into thousands.
The unusual move – the Fabulous team struggles to think of a time when this has happened before – coincides with the premier and release of House of Gucci, starring such big names as Jared Leto and Lady Gaga.
Announced earlier in 2021 as part of the retailer’s ‘George for Good’ commitment, this glamorous stunt is run in association with vintage wholesaler PreLoved, the company’s sustainability partner.
Not sure about you, but we will definitely be spending today running from one Asda to the next one!
Top 16 Best Black Friday Deals Right Now
Today is Black Friday which means there are masses of deals to be found across the web. Here are our top picks: (November 26)
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179 (save £171) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Dr Martens, up to 40% off – shop here
- All Saints, 30% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot, £44 (save £44.99) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch, £239.99 (save £60) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code “SUN” – buy here
- iPhone 12 64GB, 210GB data, £34p/m on O2 – buy here
- Airpods Pro, £185 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablets x 110, £9.99 (save £16.01) – buy here
- TalkTalk Broadband, Fibre Unlimited 67Mb, £20p/m with £75 gift card – buy here
- ASOS, up to 80% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Charlotte Tilbury, up to 40% off – shop here
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, £21 (save 25%) – buy here
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
Want to refresh your wardrobe with gems? These are the top five charity shops in the country to find designer bargains and rich women’s fancy cast offs.
You can also find food for a lot cheaper! ”I bag big bargains each week using the Good To Go app and got a HUGE birthday cake for under £10.”
Think your local Primark is ‘broken’? It’s not, according to this woman’s ‘three-times” rule which proves you’re shopping wrong.