ADIDAS Stan Smiths have been hugely popular trainers over the years, and they are now on sale for Cyber Monday.
As part of the JD Sports sale, the sportswear retailer is slashing prices on select brands by up to 50%, and the coveted Adidas Stan Smiths are included in the offers.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Adidas Stan Smiths, now £50 (was £70) – shop here
The Adidas Originals Stan Smiths Vulc trainers have been reduced from £70 to just £50 in the JD Sports sale.
The stylish low rise design is made from synthetic leather on the upper shoe, but also boast underfoot cushioning to support your feet.
Perfect for wearing all winter season.
The discount on Stan Smiths spans across adult footwear, as well as children’s designs, so you can match with your little ones this winter.
We have also spotted the Adidas Originals Gazelle II for children are down 37% from £38 to just £25.
Both designs are popular classic trainer styles, which can be dressed up or down.
There are a whole host of brands on offer in the JD Sports Cyber Monday sale, but the deal on the iconic Adidas trainers are not to be missed.
Top 15 Best Cyber Monday Deals Right Now
Today is Cyber Monday which is often the final day to snap up Black Friday and Cyber Weekend deals. Here are our top picks from the sales, but be quick – a lot of the discounts end at midnight (November 29):
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179 (save £171) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Airpods Pro, £185 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser, £89.99 (save £20.01) – buy here
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen), £18.99 (save £21) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch Neon Console with Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury & Animal Crossing, £289.97 (save £50) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code “SUN” – buy here
- iPhone 12 64GB, 210GB data, £34p/m on O2 – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablets x 110, £9.99 (save £16.01) – buy here
- TalkTalk Broadband, Fibre Unlimited 67Mb, £20p/m with £75 gift card – buy here
- Olaplex, up to 40% off with code CYBER – shop here
- Adidas Stan Smith Trainers, £50 (save £20) – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, £15.11 with code CYBER (46% off) – buy here
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
For those on a budget, or in need of some Christmas stocking filler gifts, JD Sports has you covered.
Some sportswear items have been reduced to just £10, including a number of accessories like this Adidas Badge of Sport Backpack and these Crep Protect Crep Sport Insoles.
Check out more Cyber Monday savings in our roundup here.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Look out for more Adidas offers, as we will be keeping you updated all week long.
Stock up your wardrobe with even more trendy buys as there are plenty of fashion deals to shop now.
All the best Nike Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale deals for 2021 you don’t want to miss.