FORGOT to get a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special? Fear not: we’ve got your back.
Here are the best last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for both him and her that can still come in time for February 14 if you order now.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, falling on next Sunday, February 14.
Don’t have a present yet? Don’t worry, there’s still time – but you’ll need to be conscious about available delivery dates when making your order.
We’ve done the hard work for you and selected the best gifts you can purchase now, that will still come in time for February 14.
From special chocolate trees to beauty subscription boxes, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Best last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for her
- Personalised Ferrero Rocher Sweet Tree, £29.99 from Prezzybox – buy here
- Zymurgorium Gin – Realm Of Unicorn Liqueur, £19.99 from Prezzybox – buy here
- Bomb Cosmetics Gift Set, £14.99 from Amazon – buy here
- Cath Kidston Beauty Pamper Hamper, £20 from Amazon – buy here
Best last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for him
- Tile Pro, £23.99 from Amazon – buy here
- The Funniest Thing You Never Said, £11.55 from Amazon – buy here
- L’Oreal Men Expert Gift Set, £16 from Amazon – buy here
- Scribble Writing Alarm Clock, £12.99 from Prezzybox – buy here
- Star Wars Origami, £12.99 from Prezzybox – buy here
- Arena Flowers – find the subscription here
- Glossybox – find the subscription here
- Natural Wellness Box – find the subscription here
- Lengbox Beauty – find the subscription here
- Gadget Discovery Club – find the subscription here
- The Cheese Geek – find the subscription here
- Bloombox Club – find the subscription here
- London Sock Company – find the subscription here
Experience vouchers for both him and her
- A two-night hotel break, £99 from Buy A Gift – buy here
- Paintballing, from £37.50 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
- Spa Days, from £25 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
- Indoor Karting, £49 from Buy A Gift – buy here
Woman shows why you should shut loo lid BEFORE flushing to avoid ‘faecal fountain’
From airport pat downs to awkward accidents, what’s life like with a big willy?
I had skin graft from bikini line as kid & now pubic hair grows out of my finger
Man’s easy tips to keep home warm WITHOUT turning up the heating & they’re FREE
Primark workers reveal how to NEVER pay full price & where to rummage for deals
Super organised mum reveals how to NEVER spend more than half an hour cleaning
If you’re spending your Valentine’s Day in lockdown together with your other half, here are some of the most romantic date night ideas.
Lovehoney has recently launched two new Valentine’s Day bundles.
Take a look at our selected DIY restaurant kits with nationwide delivery – including Dishoom, Honest Burger and more.